A geographic information system (GIS) is a system for managing spatial data and associated attributes. In the strictest sense, it is a computer system capable of integrating, storing, editing, analyzing, and displaying geographically-referenced information. In a more generic sense, GIS is a "smart map" tool that allow users to create interactive queries (user-created searches), analyze the spatial information, and edit data.
Our GIS specialists are trained by ESRI Authorized Instructors to take projects from the field to the boardroom. With the capability to capture, build, develop, and support GIS, Flatirons, Inc. offers a custom solution to fit any size project. Using Real Time Kinematic and Mapping Grade GPS, Flatirons, Inc. captures field data with a personalized data dictionary and attribute library. We offer clients an opportunity to interact with our teams and tailor field procedures to match project requirements. By coordinating with client GIS departments, we provide efficient solutions to data management problems. Using the latest technology and experienced personnel, Flatirons, Inc. provides geospatial solutions for GIS data management.
- Enterprise GIS
- A platform for delivering organization-wide geospatial capabilities, a method that provides for this free flow of information
- Including data management, visualization and spatial analysis
- Capable of delivering a high return on investment
- ArcSDE & ArcServer Implementation
- Store, manage and provide access to GIS data
- Share data across the office
- Web-based GIS Applications
- Allows for public access into the data files
- Highly efficient manner of publishing your data
- Secure - type and amount of access is controlled by the publisher
- CAD/GIS Implementation
- AutoCAD and GIS work together to bring you usable data in an interactive system
Ready to request our GIS services?
Give us a call at (303) 443-7001 to get a free estimate.